As I sit here in my in-laws’ living room, on their couch in paint splattered pants and the comfiest sweatshirt I own, I know I have so much to be thankful for.
I’m thankful for lists, first of all. As Sheldon Cooper says “If I made a list of all the things that make me feel comfortable and secure, lists would be on the top of that list.”
What I am thankful for right now this second
- comfy clothes
- a job that provides security and friendship
- phone chargers
- food, in general
- warm blankets
- my husband (!!)
- nail polish
- Instagram (I’m not sorry)
- creative people who push me to embrace myself
- hugs, lol
- patience other people have with me when I say things I just really shouldn’t
- warm socks!
- yummy smelling candles
- apparently, warmth in general
- OMG COFFEE
- music I can sing to
- & mousse, cause that stuff keeps my life together.
I’m also very thankful for the people who read this blog and encourage me. Thank you for continuing to be interested in my heart and allowing me to share it with you.
I seriously love you all.